- How many years they have been managing properties
- Are they members of NARPM?
- What systems do you have in place that allow you to do your job efficiently?
- What aspects of property management do you find particularly rewarding/challenging?
- Do they understand concepts like The 6 Keys of Rental Success?
Avialability & Communication
- What are your office hours?
- What is your availability after hours? What arrangements do you have in place to handle emergencies?
- How quickly do you return phone calls and emails?
- What types of regular communication can I expect to receive from you?
- How do you go about pricing rentals?
- What’s your vacancy rate? Average DOM?
- What do you do to reduce my vacancy costs?
- Will you lease during the last 60 days of tenancy?
- What vendors do you use for maintenance and other projects? How long have you worked with each of them?
Handling Difficult Situations
- Tell me about a time when you’ve had to deal with a disruptive tenant. What steps did you take to remedy the situation?
- Tell me about a time there was a serious maintenance emergency requiring insurance involvement. What steps did you take to remedy the situation?
- What percentage of past tenants have you had to evict?
- How does the evictions process work in this state?
- What legal services do you employ?
I have been so impressed with not only the quality of service, but the punctual service and communication skills that I have seen through Keyrenter. I would absolutely recommend using Keyrenter.
Kimber C., Satisfied Client
Keyrenter is very organized. I have had several problems with my condo, and Keyrenter has been on top of everything. I can’t say enough good things about the company.
Steve S., Satisfied Client
I'm absolutely delighted with how easy Keyrenter made everything for me. From start to getting a renter into my house, it's all been convenient and simple. Great company, great service, great people!
Lorrie M., Satisfied Client
I've been a tenant with Keyrenter for the past 5 years. They have always been prompt in dealing with issues I've raised up and in responding to my requests for repairs and maintenance.
Tadd D., Satisfied Tenant