“The level of professionalism that Keyrenter has offered me, and more importantly the effort put into getting to know their customers and my needs, supersedes anyone else that I have worked with in the Utah market.”Get FREE RENT QUOTE
OUR SERVICES ARE FOCUSED ON
WHAT OUR CLIENTS WANT!
Communication is Key!
- Same Day Response!
- High Service Standard
Find Tenants Fast
- Advertising on 50+ Sites
- 24/7 Leasing Operators
- Leasing Guarantee (Learn More Below)
- Less than 1% Eviction Rate!
- 96% of Tenants Pay on Time
- Tenant Guarantee (Learn More Below)
We Reduce Risk through Insurance & Oversight
- AssetProtect: (Learn More Below)
- Routine Inspections (See Sample Below)
- Tenant Accountability (tenant monthly inspection reports)
No Long Term Contract
- Month to Month
- Service Guarantee (Learn More Below)
HOW MUCH WILL YOUR HOME RENT FOR?
FREE RENT ANALYSIS
Figure out what your house’s market rent should be. With a professional comparative rent analysis from our certified property managers, you can see what a property like yours currently rents for.Get FREE RENT QUOTE
How We Find Tenants FAST!
Don’t just take our word for it, see proof of 20+ homes we have rented in less than 15 days!
- 24/7 Leasing Team! We have a dedicated leasing team available 24/7 (yes all 7 days!) so we can make sure to not miss leasing inquiries, answer questions, and schedule viewings on the tenant’s time.
- Placement and Exposure: Maximum internet exposure is critical! We feature your home on more than 50 national and local websites for renters including: Rentler, KSL, Zillow, Trulia, Hot Pads, Apartments.com, Homes.com, AHRN (global housing network for military) and Realtor.com. We also place a yard sign with access to instant text info and 24/7 agents.
- Rental Price: Our proven system allows us insight into market trends, vacancy and saturation rates, and other important factors to help you and our team have the best possible pricing and leasing strategies.
- Presentation: We work with you to make your home look awesome! Our professional photo and video tour service helps your home stand out and attract great tenants! A home in great condition and with a great presentation brings us great tenants, fast!
We Attract Tenants Who Love and Care for Your Home!
We attract and retain the Best Tenants. We target working and responsible professionals with solid income, employment, and rental or ownership history.
We believe that a rental is only as successful as the tenant living there. Our proven and thorough screening process weeds out bad tenants and greatly reduces the chance of issues with payment, condition, or other challenges.
- Check with current and prior landlords for rental verification
- Run a nationwide criminal and sex offender registry search
- Verify the applicants’ employment and income
- Screen all applicants through eviction reports
- Pull the applicants’ credit report & debt-to-income
- Evaluate their debt-to-income to ensure they can afford the home
- We check Google and social media profiles for any red flags
- much more!
Our Tenant Advantage Program helps to retain great tenants long term! LEARN MORE
Easy Online Rent Payment and Statements!
Our clients love their instant access to online financial statements, documents, work orders, property condition reports, 1099’s, and historical financial statements via our convenient online Owner Portal.
Our residents love that they can make online rent payments with credit cards (or debit cards) or directly from their checking or savings account through our easy-to-use Tenant Portal with eCheck (electronic funds transfer). They can even pay from any 7-11!
Pay you quickly and safely through ACH processing directly to your bank account. This eliminates lost checks and the need to to go to the bank each month to deposit your rent proceeds.Click for SAMPLE OWNER STATEMENT
Lower Your Risk through AssetProtect Insurance!
At no additional cost to you, we reduce the liability of our property owners by providing Renter’s Liability and Renter’s Insurance policies to cover the residents and the property through our Tenant Advantage Program.
Although we give tenants the option to provide their own insurance policy, we make it easier and less expensive for them by having them auto-enroll in our policies which are designed with you in mind. They provide maximum coverage against major tenant caused perrills and additional coverage to mitigate other possible issues.
Your property is guaranteed coverage through AssetProtect!
- Smoke, Fire, Water, Explosion
- Back up or overflow of sewer, drain, sump
- Falling objects or Collapse
- Freezing of pipes
- Loss of Rental Income
- Pet Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Bed Bug Remediation
We Monitor & Help Protect Your Property
We often identify potential problems early saving you maintenance costs!
Our property owner clients love that they get unbeatable peace of mind with our Property Condition Reports, as authorized by the tenant’s lease agreement. Property Condition Reports leaves no doubt in anyone’s mind as to the condition of the property. You receive the completed checklist with photos and video!
TOP 10 REASONS HOMEOWNERS
LOVE AND TRUST KEYRENTER
- 1. Same Day Property Management – same day response!
- 2. Low vacancy as we rent prior to tenant moving out
- 3. Happy Tenants with our Tenant Happiness Program
- 4. Low maintenance costs with fast response
- 5. Simple pricing structure
- 6. Simple monthly statements
- 7. Consistent monthly Direct Deposit payments
- 8. Drastically reduce risk and liability
- 9. Investor & Landlord Educational Videos (Visit Page)
- 10. Foundation of Core Values and Keyrenter Kares (Visit Page)
Hands Free, 24/7, Peace of Mind and
Frustration Free Property Management
- Work to collect your rent rental proceeds every month on time and in full
- Coordinate all your maintenance requests
- Handle most legal paperwork and red tape
- Help you stay up to code and up to date with code compliance
- Assist in evictions, and we work to enforce lease agreement
STILL CONSIDERING MANAGING YOUR
With a reliable property management company, you can enjoy the benefits of being a property owner without all the headaches. Let us be the Landlord while you be the Investor!
With Keyrenter, there are NO marketing fees, NO upfront fees, NO cancellation fees and you can cancel at ANY time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What types of properties do you manage?
We specialize in Single-Family homes, Duplexes, Condos, and Town Homes. We do not manage commercial, associations, vacation rentals, non-conforming duplexes, rent by the room, or properties not meeting our minimum condition standards.
Are you licensed?
Yes! We hold the following licenses and accreditations:
How does Keyrenter save owners and investors money?
- Lowering Vacancy Costs by leasing homes fast to great tenants who want to stay.
- Lower Maintenance Costs by not charging mark-ups on routine maintenance, negotiating lower rates, and having resources to recruit great vendors.
- Increased Time Savings for our owners so they can focus on what they do best.
- Increased Rent Collection through proven strategies gives us an on-time payment rate of 96%. Our eviction rate of less than 1% saves owners thousands in legal fees and other costs.
- Lowered Liability & Legal by having legal counsel on retainer, proven lease agreements, verification of insurances, and staying up to date on local and national laws.
- Lower Costs from Mistakes caused by a lack of an owner’s understanding, knowledge, resources, processes, policies, and structure.
How do I prepare the home I am living in to be a rental property?
Here’s a free guide for you to view to help you in preparing your home to be a rental: Click Here
Can I rent out my house as a furnished rental?
Except for cases of vacation rentals or executive housing, we discourage furnishing your rental in a long-term rental situation. Watch the video to learn more.
How is Keyrenter different than other companies?
Watch this video describing how Keyrenter is different from other companies.
How can I have a successful rental property?
- Treat your rental like a business…because it is a business.
- Have a financial reserve in a separate bank account set aside for rental properties. We recommend having three months rental payments in reserve to cover the “unexpected.”
- Expect the “unexpected.” Something is going to happen at some point, it’s inevitable. Whether it’s a major repair, capital improvement, or a tenant that stops paying rent (job loss, etc.). Something will happen, and if you’re prepared financially, with funds set aside, it will not be a big deal.
- Savvy real estate investors plan on investing 10% of their rental income back into the property each year. Think of it as investing back into your retirement account. Except in this case it’s for upkeep, maintenance, tenant turnover, etc.
- Plan on maintaining the property and allowing your property manager to keep the property in good repair, looking nice, and up to a good minimum recommended standard.
- If you have an underlying mortgage, plan on being a month ahead of the rental income. For example, use June’s rental income to pay July’s mortgage payment. Doing this is simply financial common sense.
- Maintain a good liability rental investment insurance policy, which additionally insures your property manager. Often times you can get discounts by having a property manager.
- Keep the landscaping simple. If you have flower beds, remove the flowers and lay bark or rock. This will make turnovers much easier and your tenants will thank you for making their lives easier. Remember, less is more!
- Don’t leave the washer and dryer, unless it’s in an area that requires stackable. You rarely will get more rent, unless it’s an apartment complex. Often times the tenant will have their own. If you provide one, you will need to maintain it, which can be costly.
- Disconnect emotionally from the property and don’t get too attached to the flowers, or the fact that you may have lived there at some point. Remember, since you decided to turn the property into a rental, it should be treated as a business.
- Allow your property manager to manage the property. Keep an arm’s-length relationship with your property and allow the professional you hired to make day-to-day decisions on your behalf. An owner that manages the property and tenant by telling the property manager what to do, is most always a recipe for a failed management strategy.
- Be ok with not knowing all the details. Since you treat it as a business, know the key financial and performance metrics. Leave the rest to your property manager to handle.
- Remember that since your property is being professionally managed, it is subject to Fair Housing and other laws.
Can I store my personal belongings at the rental property?
It is strongly recommended to not leave personal belongings or equipment at the property. The exception to this is extra paint, tile, etc.
Don’t even leave a lawn more. If your tenant gets injured using a lawn more you leave at the property, you could be held liable!
Does my property need a business license?
Many cities require you register your property and obtain a license. Contact us for assistance with this process.
Should I add my Property Manager to my insurance policy?
The short answer is an emphatic YES.
If you don’t add your property manager as additional insured, and you and/or your property manager are sued by a neighbor, tenant, visitor, etc. for something related to the property, you will be required to pay your property manager’s legal fees and expenses out of your own pocket. It is much better to have a unified defense and coverage extending to both parties. That is what the property’s liability policy is for.
As the policy is converted to a rental policy, adding your property manager as additional insured will be commonplace. Often insurance carriers give discounts to owners hiring professional management, because they see their risk is decreased.