Realtor Resource and Referral Program
As a real estate professional, there are many reasons to have a Property Management Resource.
- 1. If you have a client or investor wanting to know how much their home or investment could rent for, you can run a free rental quote using our Rent Value system to generate a professional evaluation you can present to your clients and investors (Click Here).
- 2. Run a free financial proforma for your client to give them an understanding on the potential ROI (Click Here).
- 3. We provide you with free market updates so you have a good pulse on the rental market and changes.
- 4. We provide you with free training, CE classes, and education on real estate investing and property management.
- 5. If you work with an investor, we can be your property management solution for them.
- 6. If a property just won’t sell, you will have additional options for your client. We can lease the home or offer a lease option with you as the agent (Click Here).
- 7. While utilizing our property management services, we nurture your client for you to see that when they want to sell, they go back to you.
- 8. When your client wants to sell their property, we will return your referral clients back to you, guaranteed!
If your client is looking to have a rental property, or your listed property just won’t sell, don’t leave your commission hanging in the air. Instead, refer your customers to Keyrenter Salt Lake. We’ll provide the excellent service we’re known for, making you look good in the process. We pay you for every property once it’s leased to a tenant.
Should you find the right buyer in the months ahead, we’ll refer the sale back to you. We nurture your client for you and never steal commissions away from our Realtor partners. It’s a win-win-win situation for everyone.
We Find Tenants
Unless you're an experienced marketer, locating tenants for your rental property often proves immensely tricky. Our marketing and tenant placement services simplify the process for you. We only place qualified tenants who will respect your home.
Keeping up with the maintenance for your rental property is an important consideration that will allow your home to generate income for years to come. We perform work efficiently, keeping tenants satisfied. We also offer 24/7 service, in the case of emergencies.
Stop worrying about the state of your property—let our team perform inspections on your behalf. We visit the property throughout the duration of the lease, ensuring all is as it seems and no problems need to be addressed to keep your property healthy.
Don't want the hassle of handling evictions? Let Keyrenter Salt Lake serve as your advocate. If a situation with a tenant deteriorates, we'll take the necessary legal steps to remove the individual from your property and find new tenants for the property.
I have been so impressed with not only the quality of service, but the punctual service and communication skills that I have seen through Keyrenter. I would absolutely recommend using Keyrenter.
Kimber C., Satisfied Client
Keyrenter is very organized. I have had several problems with my condo, and Keyrenter has been on top of everything. I can’t say enough good things about the company.
Steve S., Satisfied Client
I'm absolutely delighted with how easy Keyrenter made everything for me. From start to getting a renter into my house, it's all been convenient and simple. Great company, great service, great people!
Lorrie M., Satisfied Client
I've been a tenant with Keyrenter for the past 5 years. They have always been prompt in dealing with issues I've raised up and in responding to my requests for repairs and maintenance.
Tadd D., Satisfied Tenant
PROVEN AND TRUSTED